Costco perfumes are available to the store’s members. Most perfumes at Costco are fairly priced. Creed Aventus (3.3oz) costs just over $300. But fragrances at Costco change in stocks frequently. Most of the time, you will only find cheaper Costco perfumes when visiting the store. You can also order a Costco perfume online, but you will get a limit of 1 perfume per order.
There was a time when you could get a Kirkland Costco perfume blending collection. Today, you mostly get a few perfumes from the leading discount retailer. Here are the main options you have when shopping for fragrances at Costco.
Costco perfumes for women
There are currently 12 perfumes for women sold by Costco. All of them are designer fragrances most women can wear any day. This is why, as a woman, you can find your signature scent at Costco easily.
- Burberry Her EDP
- Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever EDP
- Elie Saab Le Parfum in White EDP
- Narcisco Rodriguez Poudree EDP
- Narcisco Rodriguez Pure Musk For Her EDP
- Dior Joy EDP
- Balenciaga Pardis EDP
- Lancome Idole Le Parfum
- Chloe for Women EDP
- Diana Vreeland Empress of Fashion
- Prada Candy Night EDP
- Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Love is Love
Most Costco perfumes for women are of eau de parfum concentration. This goes to show the selection for these scents to make it onto the shelves of Costco stores is typically fierce.
Most of these perfumes are chosen so they fit every occasion. This is why you can wear Costco perfumes on any occasion. Perfumes for weddings, perfumes for interviews, perfumes for the gym, perfumes for date night, perfumes that men like, or perfumes for successful women are all ticked categories by this list of fragrances.
Costco fragrances for men
Costco sells a similar number of fragrances for men. Costco fragrances have a similar role in meeting the needs of various categories. Most of their perfumes are suitable for men of various ages.
- Versace Eros EDP
- Ralph Lauren Polo Black EDT
- Hermes Terre D’Hermes Pure Parfume
- K by Dolce Gabbana
- Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue
- Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
- Viktor Rolf Spicebomb EDT
- Molton Brown London EDT
- Hermes Terre D’Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver EDP
- Hermes Terre D’Hermes for Men
We’re glad to see Molton Brown perfumes at this retailer. We’ve recommended these scents in our best leather fragrances for men and our best honeysuckle perfumes for women lists. Eros is also recommended among the best cologne for men. You are getting a decent selection of colognes at Costco.
Eros and Spicebomb are top fragrances for young men. The rest of the fragrances for men at Costco are for mature men. They can be seen as great signature fragrances for men, good fragrances for men over 25 or 30, etc.
Fragrances brands at Costco are Hermes, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Molton Brown, Viktor Rolf, and Dolce Gabbana.
Occasional fragrances at Costco
Costco ran multiple fragrance discounts over the years. This normally includes cheaper perfumes that are mostly available on pallets, all under $64.99.
- Davidoff Coolwater
- Prada Luna Rossa
- I Am Juicy Couture
- Thiery Mugler Alien
These are just some of the perfumes that sell like hotcakes at Costco given their popularity and affordability.
Pros of shopping Costco perfumes
- Availability of large stocks (but not around the year)
- Fair prices for popular fragrances
- Costco perfumes for men and women of any age
- Easy to shop as a Costco member
- Ideal for discount shopping fans
Cons of shopping Costco perfumes
- No more Costco Creed fragrances (at the moment)
- No ability to test perfumes (no perfume testers)
- A limited range of perfumes (compared to Sephora, Boots, etc.)
- Slightly older perfumes on sale
Typical Costco perfume prices
- Tom Ford Orchid – $80
- Amouage Jubilation – $142
- Green Irish Tweed – $182.99
- Diana Vreeland Empress of Fashion – $119.99
Does Costco have perfumes?
Costco sells perfumes for men and women at discounted prices. Most of these scents come in an EDP concentration which means they should last long, even if you buy them at affordable prices.
How much is Creed Aventus at Costco?
Creed Aventus (100ml) has been once sold for $79.99 at Costco for a limited period. Today, most customers don’t expect to see such low prices for this perfume at Costco. Furthermore, it’s not expected to see Creed colognes at Costco anytime soon.